Irina Moshkova Paulsen
Charismatic, sonorous and expressive soprano with a wide repertoire. Baroque, classical, romantic and modern.
Irina is an opera singer with roots in St. Petersburg and has masterpieces for soprano in baroque, classical, romantic and modern chansons in her repertoire. Her voice has a light charisma, pleasantly soft with deep fine tones.
She has been awarded prizes in various international singing competitions with an emphasis on art music and has studied high-level singing at the State Conservatory of Russia (teacher of "vocal art" academic singing, concert and chamber singer, opera singer).
Irina has also been a soloist at the Russian State Academic Symphony Choir under L. Palyanskiy and a soloist at the Academy at the Mariinsky Theater St. Petersburg.
Irina has several programs that can be combined as desired:
- Aryan Opera (Verdi, Puccini, Dvorak et al.)
- Romantic songs (Strauss, Grieg, Liszt, Poulenc, Sibelius, Chausson, Schubert, Schumann, Delibes, Mendelssohn.)
- Russian romantic songs (Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky and others)
- Songs from the Baroque (Bach, Handel, Stradella, Caccini, Scarlatti, Pergolesi, Chesti and others)
- Folk songs from different parts of the world (Italian, Spanish, German, Norwegian, etc.)
Just nu har hon ett nytt spännande program “Kärleksånger från hela världen”. Programmet består av kända pop, jazz sånger och musikaler på olika språk (spanska, engelska, ryska, italienska). Programmet presenteras med tonspråk från jazz på piano och ett klassiskt sätt att sjunga.
Irina Moshkova Paulsen is also a singing teacher and teaches singing techniques in classical, jazz and pop singing.