Apply with concert videos to Live Music From Sweden
The application now opens for Swedish professional artists and music groups' current concert films. The application can be made by artists and musicians themselves (both members of the Music Center and others), companies or organizations. Selection will take place continuously during the year, so do not wait to submit your suggestions.
Below you will find criteria, requirements and application forms!
We are now starting a national initiative to establish a digital showcase channel for Swedish current music groups and artists during the year.
The purpose is to reach out to relevant bookers internationally and nationally with concerts in showcase format, ie. max 15 minutes long. The platform will be used actively in connection with trade fairs such as Jazzahead, Womex, Classical Next, Reeperbahn Festival and SXSW.
Behind the investment is Music center, Export Music Sweden and The administration for cultural development in VGR. And more partners are on the way in.
The goal is to jointly establish a digital, live shop window for highly topical live music from Sweden. And for us to manage this, of course, the content will be absolutely crucial!
Live Music From Sweden will be a Youtube channel that is also embedded on the website livemusicfromsweden.se (not yet published).
Criteria for application:
- Live Music From Sweden will present professional music groups and artists from all genres.
- A qualitative presentation material by artist / group must be available in English (image, text, web).
- Access to high-definition film and rights to the film are needed. The project stands for logo that is cut in as an intro to the concert film.
- Concerts from 2019 at the earliest are accepted.
- Artistic quality, interaction and communication with the audience / camera are assessed.
- An intersectional perspective and musical breadth and edge must be included when the selection is made.
Requirements for the film:
- Resolution: Full HD 1080, Format: Mp4, Size: 16: 9. Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The concert film, a maximum of 15 minutes long - a cohesive clip from a concert is linked to the application. We also approve composite clips from concerts, but the film will present entire songs.
- The applicant must own all rights to the material. Here you can read about copyright on Youtube.
- Subtitles can be more than 15 minutes and should preferably be cut into the film. This can in special cases be fixed by the project.
Recommended font: Work Sans, but artistic freedom is accepted! Important to think about readability.
Afterwords must state the date of the concert, concert venue, musicians, instruments, names of songs, authors and possibly. publishing rights, technicians / companies and possibly Other Services.
- When a movie is selected, the Mp4 file must be sent via Wetransfer or similar to a designated email address.